Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nic Danger and the Rise of the Space Ninjas... and his moustache.

My friends at the Pink Couch and another friend, Nic, are putting on a show at the Arena Theatre from tonight till the 19th of Feb.

It's brilliant.

Nic graduated from UCT at the end of last year with this piece as his final theatre-making project and it was extremely well-received on the evening I watched it. I'd say that if some awesome punk were to put together a play doing whatever he wanted - hilarious kick-ass songs written by himself, action man games, Americomedy (South Park) humour and a story line that totally blows his own horn - this would be the epitome of that awesomeness. So I'd say watch it, for sure, because you'll leave the theatre with tears in your eyes from laughing so hard. Booya.

Actor: James MacGregor.
If you wanna be cool, kiss my ass for event details.

Cheers x

No comments:

Post a Comment